Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Series Updates!!

[-ai- ROMANCE] Orange Rose by GasaraHello Everybody!![-ai- ROMANCE] Orange Rose by Gasara
So I have a few series updates!!

-I think NOT!: I am currently making a new episode of it :) it'll take a while
-Two-Faced Lovers: I will be starting to make a new episode soon...sometime soon
-Millennium Star: Haven't even started making a new episode. Wait no I have, just kidding. It's about 90% done
-StarGazer: I'm still getting all the characters together and making the opening
-Red Hearts, White Fangs: I might not do this series. I have all the characters but i'm not sure if I want to even start it

Star + Dangles Bullet (Purple) - F2U! by Drache-LehreThat's all I have for you guys!! So stay tuned :D And I still have two more spots open for my Holding Onto You collab, so please enter!!Star + Dangles Bullet (Purple) - F2U! by Drache-Lehre

No comments:

Post a Comment